This listing is for:
Product: One pair of ceramic brake pads T4-039 (Fits 6 piston Tokico Kawasaki/Suzuki calipers)
Make: Craft T4
- Ninja ZX-6R (ZX600 G1/G2) (1998-1999)
- Ninja ZX-6R (ZX600 J1/J2/J3) (2000-2002)
- ZZR 600 (ZX600 J4/J6/J7/J8) (2005-2008)
- Ninja ZX-6R (ZX636 A1) (2002)
- Ninja ZX-7R (ZX750 P1-P8) (1996-2003)
- Ninja ZX-9R (ZX900 C1/C2/E1/2) (1996-2001)
- ZRX1100 (ZR1100 C3/C4) (1999-2000)
- ZRX1200R (ZR1200 A1-A5) (2001-2005)
- Ninja ZX-12R (ZX1200 ) (2000-2003)
- Vulcan 1500 'Mean Streak' (P1/P2) (2002-2003)
- Vulcan 1600 'Mean Streak' (B1) (2004)
- GSX-R 750 (WR/WS/T/V/W/X) (1994-1999)
- GSX-R 1000 (K1/K2) (2001-2002)
- GSX-R 1100 (GSXR1100W P/R/S/T/V/W)(1994-1998)
- TL1000R (TL1000R W/X/Y/K1/K2/K3) (1998-2003)
- GSX1200S (K1/K2/K3/K4/K5) (2001-2005)
- GSX1300R 'Hayabusa' (X/Y/K1/K2/K3/K4/K5/K6) (1999-2006)
- VZ 1600 'Marauder' (VZ1600 K4) (2004)
Craft T4 compounds are made specifically for calipers to optimize performance.
- High static friction coefficient across whole scope of operating conditions
- Linear Braking curve with higher friction ratio over competitors.
- Thermal stability up to 600° C and even up to 850° C for short periods
- Extended service life
- Environmentally friendly - asbestos and lead free friction materials
- Use of thermal insulation stainless steel back plates
- Manufactured by progressive power metallurgy construction.
The Craft T4
Brakecrafters working with European manufacturers and GF Compounds, developed their own specific braking material using years of experience and expertise to formulate the new Craft T4 motorcycle sintered friction brake pads. The Craft T4 series is optimal for pro-level riders who demand the ultimate edge on their street riding and track day use, with progressive braking feel and exceptional performance & longevity. The T4 series is ideal for street bikes, cruisers, sportsbikes, and dual sport riders who demand the best sintered pad with high performance and excellent wear life.
TÜV-certified. The German government standards are a reassuring sign of quality.
**THESE BRAKE COMPONENTS ARE TO BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC. BRAKECRAFTERS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OR INCORRECT FITTING.
All orders are sent via 1st class USPS package mail as standard unless otherwise stated. We also offer for US customers optional $7.99 USPS Priority Shipping. Please select this at checkout if you wish to elect this shipping method.
All international customers must submit a telephone number at checkout. Please note our goods ship exclusive of duties. You may be subject to a duties and customs fees at destination. Any applicable duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your item. In all cases, with the exception of defect or fulfillment error, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable.
Return authorization is required in order to process your return. If you wish to return any item purchased from brakecrafters.com please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number in the subject line of the email. Unless otherwise stated return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
We may from time to time offer final sale markdowns. We cannot accept returns on these items. Where these terms are in effect they will be clearly indicated on our online store.
For more information, please visit our SHIPPING, FULFILLMENT AND RETURNS page.
Great products, great prices, and great service
We are committed to giving you the highest quality service and normally ship same working day for orders received before 4pm (EST). We typically respond to inquiries the same day.
If you need further information on our products or are seeking a product that you do not see currently listed, contact us to see if we can help
$ 19.99 |
$ 19.99 |
$ 19.99 |