1979 HONDA CB750L FRONT BRAKE CALIPER NEW STAINLESS STEEL PISTON & SEAL KIT
This listing for:
Product: Stainless Steel Piston & Seal Kit for the front Caliper
Model: CB 750L (Fits Models: CB750L A)
For Years: (1979 Only)
This kit is for original OEM FRONT Nissin/Honda calipers!
- Included in this kit are two polished 316L stainless steel 'Lifetime' pistons and complete seal kit to replace damaged or corroded OEM caliper pistons.
- Type 316L is an austenitic chromium-nickel stainless steel containing molybdenum.
- This addition increases corrosion resistance, improves resistance to pitting from chloride ion solutions and provides increased strength at elevated temperatures.
Type 316L is one of the highest specification Stainless steels available - superior to both 303 & 304 grade stainless steel.
Each BC47HPSS kit includes:
- 1 x Stainless Steel (Type 316L) Piston
- 1 x pressure seals
- 1 x dust guide seals
- 4 x rubber shaft boot type C
- 1 x bleed nipple cap
- 2 x copper banjo washer
- 1 x pot of 'Red Rubber' grease to provide lubrication for assembly and prevent swelling and hardening of rubber hydraulic component seals while protecting from 'dry burn' on assembly.
All of our components are sourced from high quality Japanese and European suppliers.
GREAT PRODUCTS, GREAT PRICES, AND GREAT SERVICE!
We are committed to giving you the highest quality service and normally ship same working day for orders received before 4pm (MST). We respond same day to inquiries.
If you need further information on our products or are seeking a caliper kit that you do not currently see listed, we can create custom listings if stock is available to meet your needs.
Returns are fully accepted with unopened packaging within 30 days.
Due to the safety nature of brake parts we cannot accept product return if packaging has been opened. Postage is paid by buyer.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your countries customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
THESE BRAKE COMPONENTS ARE TO BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC. BRAKECRAFTERS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OR INCORRECT FITTING.