1978 - 1979 HONDA CB400TII HAWK MK2 - FRONT BRAKE CALIPER NEW STAINLESS STEEL PISTON & SEAL KIT
This listing for:
Product: Front Brake Caliper New Stainless Steel Piston and Seal Kit
Model: CB400TII 'Hawk Mk2' (Fits Models: CB 400 TII)
For Years: (1978 - 1979)
This listing is for ONE caliper only. This model usually requires one set.
- Included in this kit is one polished 316L stainless steel 'Lifetime' pistons and complete seal kit to replace damaged or corroded OEM caliper pistons.
- Type 316L is an austenitic chromium-nickel stainless steel containing molybdenum.
- This addition increases corrosion resistance, improves resistance to pitting from chloride ion solutions and provides increased strength at elevated temperatures.
- Type 316L is one of the highest specification Stainless steels available - superior to both 303 & 304 grade stainless steel.
Please purchase other items such as the REAR brake caliper repair kit or new brake pads and brake pins. We combine the components and shipping costs where customers purchase multiples of our listings.
All of our components are sourced from high quality Japanese and European suppliers.
Each BC36HPSS kit includes:
- 1 x new Piston
- 1 x pressure seal
- 1 x dust guide seal
- 4 x rubber boot type A
- 1 x bleed nipple cap
- 2 x Copper banjo washer
- 1 x pot of 'Red Rubber' grease to provide lubrication for assembly and prevent swelling and hardening of rubber hydraulic component seals while protecting from 'dry burn' on assembly.
GREAT PRODUCTS, GREAT PRICES AND GREAT SERVICE!
If you need further information on our products are seeking a caliper kit that you do not currently see listed, we can create custom listings if stock is available to meet your needs.
Returns are fully accepted with unopened packaging within 30 days.
Due to the safety nature of brake parts we cannot accept product return if packaging has been opened. Postage is paid by buyer.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your countries customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
THESE BRAKE COMPONENTS ARE TO BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC, BRAKECRAFTERS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OR INCORRECT FITTING