Spiegler S-HN0104 Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit
Number of Lines: 1
Made in Dayton, Ohio, USA
Brake Line Shipping & Return Policy
Because brake lines are custom made for your motorcycle’s make, model and year, and not produced until an order is placed, they have a different shipping policy from our other products. They usually ship 1-3 business days after the order is received, depending on the time the order is placed and the turnaround time from Spiegler. Brake Lines will be shipped separately other items in your order but will not incur additional shipping charges.
All orders are sent via 1st class USPS package mail as standard unless otherwise stated. We also offer for US customers optional $7.99 USPS Priority Shipping. Please select this at checkout if you wish to elect this shipping method. Some brake lines require a long box for packaging because they are rigid and longer than 10” for standard packaging. These lines will ship UPS for no additional cost.
International Orders – International customers must submit a telephone number at checkout. Please note our goods ship exclusive of duties. You may be subject to a duties and customs fees at destination. Any applicable duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Returns – Our brake line return policy is slightly different than our standard return policy, due to the fact that they are made-to-order from our supplier, Spiegler, and this return policy is in line with their return policy.
- Custom color brake lines are NOT returnable.
- Return authorization is required in order to process your return. If you wish to return any item purchased from brakecrafters.com please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your order number in the subject line of the email.
- We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your item.
- All returns are subject to an inspection once received and will be assessed to a 20% restocking fee.
- Unless otherwise stated return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- In all cases, with the exception of defect or fulfillment error, original shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable. Refund amount will be less original shipping costs.
- Merchandise must be returned in new, unused condition, contain all the original packaging and all accessories. Approved items will be free of scratches, scuffs, dents or other damage.
For more information, please visit our SHIPPING, FULFILLMENT AND RETURNS page.
Spiegler's Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines, Quality You Can Count on
Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 106 for Street Use. All Spiegler brake line kits are made in Spiegler's Dayton, OH facility.
• Banjo bolts are only included in kits specified as “premium kit” in the product title or if product title specifies that the kit includes banjo bolts. Kits will not include banjo bolts unless explicitly specified.
• Patented fitting torsion system eliminates line twist.
• We have complete kits for motorcycles as listed and can also order individual lines for custom applications.
• Every kit is made as it is ordered, typically same or next day. Our relationship and proximity to Spiegler enables us to ship the order quickly, often the day the line is produced or the next day, meaning your order will ship within 1-3 business days.
• Lifetime Warranty (Guaranteed for the life of original owner and the original motorcycle)
• In-house testing of brake lines at Spiegler's factory
• A generally unrecognized manufacturer's recommendation is that all original rubber hydraulic hoses should be changed every four years to avoid failure. Spiegler brake lines are maintenance-free and will provide reliable service for the life of your motorcycle.
• All of components are either made in the USA or made in Europe from companies who are using certified materials.
If it does not say ABS in the Product Specification, than the brake line kit is not for an ABS model.
All of our brake line kits are made to US-model specifications. If you have a non-US model bike, it is your responsibility to confirm accurate fitment.
Great products, great prices, and great service
Our proximity and relationship with Spiegler enable shipment of your brake lines with your order on the second business day.
Interested in custom color or extended length lines? Give us a call and we can place a special order. Color listing can be found at the bottom of this page. Customizations are $5 additional per line.
If you need further information on our products or are seeking a product that you do not see currently listed, contact us to see if we can help.
$ 19.99 |
$ 19.99 |
$ 19.99 |